The Tom Carrol Team - Quality That You Can Expect!
Tom Carroll ~ Broker/Owner [Email Tom]
Direct: 978-482-3999 | Cell: 978-502-8347
2016 Annual Sales Volume $60MM
2016 #1 REMAX Broker in Massachusetts
2001 - 2016 #1 Individual Andover Broker
2015 #2 RE/MAX Broker in New England
2015 Diamond Club - $50MM in Annual Sales Volume
2015 RE/MAX Circle of Legends – Top 50 Agents in History of RE/MAX
2000 - 2014 RE/MAX Chairman Club
2003 Realtor of the Year - Commercial Board
2000 RE/MAX Hall of Fame
1994 - 2000 RE/MAX Platinum Club
CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member
GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute
CBR - Certified Buyer Representative
CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
Broker License both Massachusetts & New Hampshire
Past President - 2 years No. Massachusetts Commercial Board
President - RE/MAX Partners
30 Years Sales/Marketing Experience
B.A. Accounting - Catholic University
AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Board of Trustees - Merrimack College (2009 - 2016)
Board of Directors—Dollars for Scholars Program (2000 - 2009)
Northeast Association of Realtors
Massachusetts Association of Realtors 25 years
Realtor Commercial Alliance - 18 years - Founder & Past President (2) years
MLS - Member
Merrimack Valley Chamber of Commerce
Past President—Service Club of Andover (25 year member)
MA Builders License – 25 years
Andover Resident - 24 years
Married 30 years - wife Mary Carroll
Four (4) children - Andover Public Schools
Various Andover Town Committees
Judy Walker [Email Judy]
When an offer has been accepted, Judy will be the point of contact for everyone involved; providing you with information that is pertinent to a successful closing and assisting all parties to the transaction including:
- Schedule appointment for both exterior & interior digital photos of your home.
- Prepare Feature Sheets for your home and send for your review and approval.
- Position your listing on several websites including: www.Andover-Topbroker.com & www.realtor.com to reach as many potential Buyers as possible.
- Set up a Visual Tour of your home and place the tour in Multiple Listing Services (MLS),
www.Andover-Topbroker.com and www.realtor.com.
- Assist in staging your home so that it shows its best. Our staff at the front desk will schedule and inform you of all showing appointments.
- Scheduling Home Inspections, Bank Appraisals and all necessary appointments.
- Draft the Purchase and Sale Agreement; distribute them to all parties & their perspective Attorneys.
- Contact Buyer's lender regarding financing commitment prior to deadline.
- Schedule final water and final oil readings (if applicable).
- Schedule the smoke certificate compliance necessary for all closings.
- Inform all parties on closing time and location scheduled by the bank attorney.
Judy's reputation for efficiency and attention to detail are just a few of the attributes she'll offer to you as my client throughout the entire process of your listing transaction.
Cheryl Tibaudo [Email Cheryl]
Cheryl has a marketing degree from Franklin Pierce University. Her marketing expertise and nearly two decades of designing digital and print marketing campaigns means your property will receive maximum exposure on 750 real estate sites and social media channels. Cheryl is also a licensed Realtor in MA and NH.
"Sam" Sandra Monroe [Email Sam]
"Sam" Sandra Monroe comes to us from nearly 30 years in the customer service industry. A life-long resident of the area and a long-time interest in the Real Estate Market gives Sam a sharp eye for the ever changing world of real property. Sam is available to market your property at Open Houses and guide you through the buying and selling process through frequent communication and attention to detail. She is backed by an expert support and administrative team at RE/MAX Partners and by the solid experience of Owner/Broker Tom Carroll.
Kenneth Spatola [Email Ken]
Ken Spatola comes to us after 35 years of Sales and Marketing experience in the Chemicals and Plastic Industry. His technical background and his MBA in Marketing will help you through the buying/selling process. A life long resident of Andover, his family has had a long term relationship with AVIS. Ken is backed by the experience of Owner/Broker Tom Carroll and the expert support and administrative team here at RE/MAX Partners.
Mike Dowling [Email Mike]
Buyer Specialist, GRI, CBR
Mike Dowling has been a lifelong North Andover resident. He has 2 children, Katy & Michael, 3 grandchildren David, Ella & Natalie as well as family pets members Wilson & Franklin; both Cockapoos. Mike has enjoyed serving both the “Merrimack Valley” and the New Hampshire Communities for over 30 years and brings lots of experience to “The Carroll Team”.
- Massachusetts Broker License 132804- Licensed in 1985
- New Hampshire Broker License 056546 - Licensed in 2003
- Graduate Realtors Institute, GRI Designation
- Premier Service Certified Buyers Representation - CBR
- Relocation Certified
- Member of the Northeast, Massachusetts, National Board of Realtors
- Member North Andover Firefighters Local 2035 - Retired
- Member Far Corner Golf Club